Monday, June 14, 2010

jail house blues

started off my year in the worst way but at least i used my time to reflect on what had happened and what i really wanted to do when i got out. i knew for sure i wasnt tryin to be back in the same place where time goes by sooo slow. here are some drawings i did while
was incarcerated in the elmwood county jail.


food dudes
food dudes
dogwomen

food dudes

i drew this while watching t.v. and everyone would walk up to me and ask me what it was and i told them it was a female dog
. the word "bitch" is a pretty common word used in jail so why wouldnt they know what the actual word meant right?... only one person actually got my joke


OG POPS

this guy pops was my favorite dude. he was full of personality like non other. he would always say the wildest thing and he reffered to me as "big man" prolly cuz
didnt remember my name. he also told me that if i love a women that i should always let her know and
not act like a selfish asshole...


free weezy

No comments:

Post a Comment